Limited number of places available for September 2020
We have a very few places for students who do not already have offers from the school.
If you would like us to consider you, please do the following.
1. First check that you have met the entry criteria:
• Six GCSEs at grade 6 or above, including English and Mathematics
• Grade 7 or above in each of the subjects (or related subjects) that students wish to study at A Level, apart from in Biology, Chemistry and Physics where a Grade 8 is required.
• Subject to availability of places on certain courses, a grade 6 may be considered
2. Please send an email on 20th August to email@example.com, stating:
• Your name
• Your date of birth
• Your current school
• The FOUR subjects you want to study
And attach a copy of your GCSE results (preferably on school headed paper)
We will contact you as soon as we can. If you have not heard from us by Tuesday 25th August, please assume we are not able to offer you a place.
Thank you for your interest in King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls.
We welcome applications from new students who share our high expectations and want to get actively involved in the wider life of our School and Sixth Form. Every year we offer places to a number of students from outside the School, wishing to join our community. Applicants from outside the School will need to complete an application form and are strongly recommended to attend the annual November Open Evening and to apply early. Students may be invited into School to discuss their subject choices. Existing Year 11 in Camp Hill Girls will receive advice about courses throughout the year, and an individual discussion with senior staff. Almost all of our Year 11 students choose to take their A Levels at Camp Hill. Our main wish is that students come with the intention of working hard and taking good advantage of the range of academic, extra-curricular and social activities that we offer.
To achieve entry into the Sixth Form in September 2020, prospective entrants, both existing students and external candidates must achieve:
- Six GCSEs at grade 6 or above, including English and Mathematics
- Grade 7 or above in each of the subjects (or related subjects) that students wish to study at A Level, apart from in Biology, Chemistry and Physics where a Grade 8 is required.
- Subject to availability of places on certain courses, a grade 6 may be considered.
We do not apply catchment areas for our Sixth Form intake, nor do we prioritise students in receipt of the Sixth Form bursary. Offers of places in the Sixth Form will be conditional on achievement of results and the capacity on students’ chosen courses.
Please note: These entry requirements may be adjusted in light of the national picture for numerical grade outcomes in the summer of 2020.
Sixth Form Open Evening
The next Sixth Form Open Evening will be in November 2020 (date to be confirmed).