In Year 12 students have Form Time once a week. This is led by members of the Pastoral team, and provides a time for students to come together as a Form Group to discuss and explore a range of issues and themes.
These lessons are designed to cover elements of Personal, Social and Health Education, as well as study skills, examination preparation and exploring pathways beyond the Sixth Form.
During sessions a range of areas are looked at, including:
- Settling in to the Sixth Form
- How to make the most of your time in the Sixth Form
- Societal responsibilities (free speech, democracy, British values, Prevent)
- Being well informed
- Wellbeing and managing stress
- Next steps beyond Camp Hill
- Gap Years
- Employment pathways
- The UCAS and university admissions process
- The EPQ – Introduction to this, in preparation for Year 13
- Preparing for examinations
- Personal statements
- Personal safety and looking after yourself
- Relationships and health issues
The UCAS Widget
The UCAS widget, allows students and parents to important information about higher education and the UCAS application process.
Through simple and intuitive navigation, it’s easy for users to increase their knowledge of the information and advice UCAS has to offer. The content will be reviewed regularly by UCAS so it remains up-to-date and relevant.
Thursday 4th April : Tutor Day