We would be pleased to provide copies of any of these policies by post on request.
The Behaviour, Charging and Special Educational Needs policies can be downloaded via the links below.
Please contact the school office at the address below:
King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls
Vicarage Road Kings Heath
We request that you provide us with two first class stamps for each policy required from the list below, simply to cover the cost of photocopying and postage.
School policies are available on the following key topics:
- Accessibility Policy
- Admissions criteria for September 2018
- Admissions criteria for September 2019
- Admissions criteria for September 2020
- Behaviour and Anti Bullying Policy 2016
- Charging and Remission Policy September 2016
- Complaints Procedure
- Emergency Procedure for Exams
- Keeping Children Safe in Education September 2018
- Literacy Policy July 2016
- Numeracy Policy July 2016
- Race Equality Policy
- Fasting and Participation in PE Activities during the Muslim
Month of Ramadan
- Ramadan Policy during Examinations
- Safeguarding and Child Protection – Summary Information for Visitors and Volunteers
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy September 2018
- Sex and Relationship Education 2016
- Special Educational Needs Information Report – School Offer September 2017
- Special Educational Needs School Policy September 2017
- Whistleblowing Policy
* Parents have the right to withdraw their daughters from sex education.
A copy of the most recent OFSTED report is available from the school.
Pupils in Years 7 to 11 are required to wear uniform.
The colours are navy blue and light blue. Parents can find details in the School Handbook which they receive when their daughter is offered a place at school.
For families where there is a need, a grant towards school uniform is available.
These details are also available in the School Handbook.
There is no uniform in the Sixth Form but general dress code guidelines are made clear.
Parents are encouraged to refer any concern the may have on curricular or other issues to the Headteacher.
The school follows the guidelines established by the Department of Education. There is a formal procedure if an informal resolution is not possible.
Subject Change Requests
Please refer to our Subject Change Policy if you wish to request that your child changes one of their GCSE or A level options choices. Click here.