We would be pleased to provide copies of any of these policies by post on request.
The Behaviour, Charging and Special Educational Needs policies can be downloaded via the links below.
Please contact the school office at the address below:
King Edward VI Camp Hill School for Girls
Vicarage Road Kings Heath
We request that you provide us with two first class stamps for each policy required from the list below, simply to cover the cost of photocopying and postage.
School policies are available on the following key topics:
- Accessibility Policy
- Admissions criteria for September 2018
- Admissions criteria for September 2019
- Admissions criteria for September 2020
- Admissions criteria for September 2021
- DRAFT Anti Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- CCTV Policy and procedures
- Charging and Remission Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Emergency Procedure for Exams
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Literacy Policy
- Numeracy Policy
- Race Equality Policy
- Fasting and Participation in PE Activities during the Muslim
Month of Ramadan
- Ramadan Policy during Examinations
- Safeguarding and Child Protection – Summary Information for Visitors and Volunteers
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy
- Sex and Relationship Education
- Special Educational Needs Information Report – School Offer
- Whistleblowing Policy
* Parents have the right to withdraw their child from sex education.
A copy of the most recent OFSTED report is available from the school.
Other School Policies
Key Stage 3
- Marking and Feedback Policy 2019-2020
- Homework Policy 2019-2020
- Feedback Toolkit 2019-2020
- Verbal Feedback Log for Student Books
Parents are encouraged to refer any concern the may have on curricular or other issues to the Headteacher.
The school follows the guidelines established by the Department of Education. There is a formal procedure if an informal resolution is not possible.
Subject Change Requests
Please refer to our Subject Change Policy if you wish to request that your child changes one of their GCSE or A level options choices. Click here.