KEVI Camp Hill School for Girls will be trialling an after school supervised care service from September 2018. Initially, the service will be limited to student supervision during which students may undertake a range of activities of their choice, including the completion of homework. There will be computers available should students require them. If the trial is successful, we will consider offering a wider range of paid activities in the future.
The service provides two supervision options:
- 3.45pm – 5.00pm: £5 (please collect your child no later than 5.00pm)
- 3.45pm – 6.00pm: £8 (including a sandwich and fruit) Please note: dietary requirements cannot be catered for. (please collect your child no later than 6.00pm)
Booking and payment for After School Care should be made via your ParentPay account. Please see below for further details.
- To guarantee a place during the following week, payment should be made by 12 noon on the Friday before the booking is required. Bookings may be available at short notice but cannot be guaranteed, and are subject to staffing requirements. Email email@example.com for late booking requests.
- Please note that bookings required immediately after a holiday period should be made by 12 noon on the last day of the term/half term so that staffing can be finalised.
- An Early Bird discount of 10% will be applied for block bookings made at least one half term in advance.
- Those in receipt of Pupil Premium are eligible for support with after-school care. Please contact Mrs A. Gahir at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
To register for this service please click here.
To make a specific booking please click here.
Payment for any booked sessions should be made through ParentPay.
Full terms and conditions are available here.