Key Stage 4 (Years 10 and 11)
At Key Stage 4, all students are required to study all of the core GCSE subjects as well as choosing a further three optional GCSE subjects. Non-examined ‘Care Support and Guidance’ (PSHE) lessons are taught once per week by the Head of Year, and all students take part in Whole Year Games.
GCSE Core Courses:
- English (Language & Literature)
- Religious Studies
- a language (Latin, French, German or Spanish)
- Core Physical Education
- Care, Support and Guidance
Optional GCSE Subjects:
- Art and Design (Fine Art)
- Art and Design (Graphic Communications)
- Computer Science
- Physical education
More detailed information on taught courses are available in the KS4 prospectus, available in the About section of the website, under Prospectuses.